Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm taking on Washington DC!

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog! This is my first attempt at a blog, so in my very first blog post I thought I'd mention that I am not quite done completing my layout due to the fact that I'm not quite sure what I'm doing :) It'll come along though I'm sure! 

As many of you know... I will be spending my spring semester of 2012 in Washington DC where I will be taking on an internship at the American Apparel & Footwear Association, and taking classes studying public policy. I wanted to create a blog where I can share my thoughts and adventures, so I hope that you all enjoy :) 

I've always had big goals  for myself (I'm a dreamer what can I say!). I knew from my very first semester of college in 2009 that I wanted to do the American Studies program in DC, and whelp, here I am in 2012 actually doing it! I'm very excited to embark on the experiences and opportunities and to grow through it all. 

So, here I go! Washington DC watch out, because here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment